Monday, June 27, 2005

Assagai Trading Points for Monday, June 27, 2005


There are no downside trading points today due to the negate rule.


Assagai Trading Points for Monday, June 27, 2005

Please note we are using the September contracts for the S & P and Nasdaq Futures.

SPU...BUY… 1,203.20 ...SELL… 1,189.10







Special note: The negate rule is in effect for the down trend prices today.
This means due to the negate rule the downside trend prices will not be executed. The upside trend price is in effect.

4 comments:

  1. Just blogging for a while, found your site that also happens to be around ecurrencies, so just saying what's up.

    Charles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've nailed it. I was searching for topics on top network marketing companies and while searching Blogspot I came across your post on your blog. I try to keep to Forex Trading Signals but that's not always possible. Your blog is really cool because it's interesting in a off-beat kind of way. With respect to your post I realize I've got a few things to learn yet. From any perspective it's reasonable because it is similar to the way I write and because it seems to make for readable posts. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been following a site now for almost 2 years and I have found it to be both reliable and profitable. They post daily and their stock trades have been beating
    the indexes easily.

    Take a look at Wallstreetwinnersonline.com

    RickJ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be proud, I appreciate the the detail and info on this site. Enjoyable Read!

    You are welcome to come and see mine at http://www.easy-forex-broker.ssr.be it is about forex broker

    ReplyDelete