Bestselling author and physician Deepak Chopra and Harvard Medical School professor Rudolph E. Tanzi, one of the world's foremost experts on the causes of Alzheimer’s, have merged their wisdom and expertise for a bold new understanding of the brain and its untapped potential.
In contrast to the “baseline brain” that fulfills the tasks of everyday life, Chopra and Tanzi propose that, through a person’s increased self-awareness and conscious intention, the brain can be taught to reach far beyond its present limitations.
“We are living in a golden age for brain research, but is this a golden age for your brain?” they ask.
Super Brain explains how to demolishing the five most widespread myths about the brain that limit your potential, and then offer methods to:
- Use your brain instead of letting it use you
- Create the ideal lifestyle for a healthy brain
- Reduce the risks of aging
- Promote happiness and well-being through the mind-body connection
- Access the enlightened brain, the gateway to freedom and bliss
- Overcome the most common challenges, such as memory loss, depression, anxiety, and obesity.
Your brain is capable of incredible healing and constant reshaping. Through a new relationship with your brain you can transform your life. In Super Brain, Chopra and Tanzi guide you on a fascinating journey that envisions a leap in human evolution. The brain is not just the greatest gift that Nature has given us. It’s the gateway to an unlimited future that you can begin to live today.
- Alzheimer's Disease, Types of Dementia, and What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's and Dementia
- Alzheimer's and the Importance of Thinking Positive
- Every Four Seconds Someone is Diagnosed with Alzheimer's or a Related Dementia
- Alzheimer's Caregiver Just Let Them Do It
- Communicating in Alzheimer's World
- Alzheimer's Disease is a Killer
- Alzheimer's Reading Room Media Information
- How Memory Works with Alzheimer's and Dementia
Original content Bob DeMarco