Tuesday, March 10, 2009

S and P 500 Rally Comes as Predicted (Chart)


On Saturday I wrote, S and P Monthly Chart indicates a sharp rally is coming soon. Well it didn't take long. Here is the view of the chart I included.


It was clear that the down slope of the market was too severe and could not be maintained.

I'll be back tonight with some ideas on what I see coming. I will say, an inside day, followed by a "hook" up does look interesting. Is this another two day rally in the big bear market, or something the bulls can really sink their teeth into?
Subscribe to All American Investor via Email


Bob DeMarco is a citizen journalist, blogger, and Caregiver. Bob wrote more than 500 articles with more than 11,000 links to his work on the Internet. His content has been syndicated on Reuters, the Wall Street Journal, Fox News, Pluck, Blog Critics, and a growing list of newspaper websites. Bob is actively seeking syndication and writing assignments.



No comments:

Post a Comment